sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

A dream...



I found wood in the middle of the forest, in the middle of the darkness, in the middle of the night, in the middle of a walk, in the middle of a dream. When I woke up, all those thing weren't there anymore.

Every single word I said, it had no sound,
Every move I made, it had no sense,
Every election I took, It wasn't the correct,
Every thing I did, it was wrong.

In the middle of a fool thought,
I found me walking for a long long passage with no end, sometimes I though I should stop of walk, but I can't.
In the middle of this no-end passage, I was loosing the time.

Every mistake I made, can't be forget.
Every thing I did it was wrong.

In the middle of this dream, I can't stop running.
In the middle of this dream, I wish wake up.
In the middle of this dream, I need to hear a hope.
In the middle of this dream, I am alone.

When I looked back, there were nothing there.
In the middle of this dream, things seems like nightmare.
I can't remember where I lost the patience and when I gave up.

In every pray, I was saying to the wind: "Please, take my empty words and make them come to the ears of someone who make them sense, and come to find me"
But the wind didn't replied me.
In the middle of this dream, nobody wants to wake me up.
In the middle of this dream, I'm still running.
In the middle of this dream, I'm living.

Because I was there, because this... it feels like real.
Because this is not a dream anymore.
by Rou MandarinaCute
-----

Lo hice en un arranque de WTF, no se si está gramáticamente correcto, y todos los "mente" correcto, pero no me importa (?)
Tampoco se por qué lo hice en inglés xD
La de la foto soy yo, como verán es bastante "no nueva".
Acá hay otra de la misma serie:




No tiene mucha calidad, porque son de mi tel. Me gustaría hacerlas otra vez, pero con más definición. Pero no sería lo mismo, creo.


Have a nice day.
XoFuckingXo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

~ Leave me a cute message ♥
~ Déjame un lindo mensaje ♥